logo-large-thinkergy

Forbes' Article on Stimulating Innovation Misses One Key Point

Forbes' Article on Stimulating Innovation Misses One Key Point

Forbes just published an article on "25 Easy Ways to Stimulate Innovation". Basically it is a simple list of techniques to shift your perspective so you come at your challenge from a new direction.  However a key point it misses is WHEN to use those techniques within the ideation process.

Within Thinkergy's X-IDEA there are over 150 tools and techniques that are used, but each is only used at a specific stage. For instance:

     - 5 Times Why, Assumptions Check and Insights list are used during the Xploration stage

     - What If, Other Worlds, Idea Planes and Matrix are used during the Ideation stage

     - Pass The Buck, Idea Circles and SCAMPER are used during the Development stage

With additional techniques used during the Evaluation and Action stages.

It isn't enough just to have a lot of tools. Knowing how and when to use them in a systematic way is essential to getting results. Even in a one day session our clients generate hundreds and hundreds of ideas, refine them and turn them action. The process matters.

65 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this useful info with
us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 7:48 PM

2. wrote:
I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog
that's both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit
the nail on the head. The issue is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
Now i'm very happy I found this during my search for something relating to this.

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 6:44 AM

3. wrote:
Hi there to all, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to pay a visit this
web page, it contains valuable Information.

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 6:35 PM

4. wrote:
Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from
this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new
visitors.

Wed, July 17, 2019 @ 5:24 PM

5. wrote:
When someone writes an article he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be
aware of it. Therefore that's why this article is great.
Thanks! pof natalielise

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 9:22 AM

6. wrote:
I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information.
This article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your
blog and keep checking for new information about once per week.
I opted in for your Feed as well.

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 4:37 AM

7. wrote:
Appreciation to my father who shared with me
regarding this website, this webpage is truly amazing.

Sat, November 9, 2019 @ 12:34 AM

8. wrote:
This post provides clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that
genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.

Mon, November 11, 2019 @ 12:09 AM

9. wrote:
Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard
to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.

I must say you've done a excellent job with this.
In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera.

Excellent Blog!

Sun, November 17, 2019 @ 4:49 AM

10. espn.com/activate wrote:
There’s certainly a lot to learn about this topic.
I really like all the points you made.
https://www.espnplusactivate.com/

Mon, November 25, 2019 @ 3:44 AM

11. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has
been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner
simply because I stumbled upon it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your website.

Thu, January 2, 2020 @ 9:29 PM

12. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about website.

Mon, January 13, 2020 @ 10:03 PM

13. wrote:
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how
much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 6:56 PM

14. wrote:
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around
on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Thanks

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 8:00 PM

15. wrote:
Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is
just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 8:36 PM

16. wrote:
I used to be able to find good advice from your articles.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:14 PM

17. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article
and the rest of the site is really good.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:18 PM

18. wrote:
great submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't notice this.
You should continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:31 PM

19. wrote:
An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you ought to publish more about this subject matter, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people don't discuss
these issues. To the next! All the best!!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:31 PM

20. wrote:
Thanks for some other magnificent article. The place
else may just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect manner of writing?
I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:34 PM

21. wrote:
My relatives every time say that I am killing my
time here at web, except I know I am getting
experience every day by reading thes nice content.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:36 PM

22. wrote:
Hurrah! In the end I got a weblog from where I be capable of actually get helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 9:58 PM

23. wrote:
Appreciation to my father who informed me about this weblog, this blog is in fact awesome.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 10:07 PM

24. wrote:
Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by it.

Hi there, You have performed an excellent job. I
will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.
I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 10:16 PM

25. wrote:
Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this website to obtain newest updates,
therefore where can i do it please assist.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 10:31 PM

26. wrote:
That is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read post!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 10:39 PM

27. wrote:
Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it
and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:48 PM

28. wrote:
This info is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:49 PM

29. wrote:
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my
blog to rank for some targeted keywords
but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
Cheers!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:57 PM

30. wrote:
If some one desires to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must be visit this web page and
be up to date daily.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:58 PM

31. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like me, only go to see this site all the time because it gives
quality contents, thanks

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 12:12 AM

32. wrote:
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 12:59 AM

33. wrote:
It's truly a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful info
with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 12:59 AM

34. wrote:
Excellent weblog here! Additionally your website a lot up fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link for your host?
I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 1:10 AM

35. wrote:
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more
of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 1:11 AM

36. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site
thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve
my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 1:35 AM

37. wrote:
Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, terrific blog!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 2:44 AM

38. wrote:
Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful information particularly the closing phase :)
I maintain such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time.
Thanks and best of luck.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 3:22 AM

39. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to
your site when you could be giving us something enlightening
to read?

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 4:21 AM

40. wrote:
I pay a quick visit daily some blogs and blogs to read content, except this webpage presents
quality based content.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 7:58 PM

41. wrote:
Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to
give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting
this to my followers! Great blog and wonderful design.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 8:44 PM

42. wrote:
I like looking through an article that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:01 PM

43. wrote:
Every weekend i used to visit this web site, because i want enjoyment, as this this web site conations
truly pleasant funny data too.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:01 PM

44. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit
of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:09 PM

45. wrote:
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find
It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back
and aid others such as you aided me.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:17 PM

46. wrote:
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Appreciate it

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:26 PM

47. wrote:
hello!,I really like your writing very a lot!

proportion we keep in touch extra approximately your
post on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to solve my problem.
Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:27 PM

48. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your
blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 9:56 PM

49. wrote:
This is really interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to looking for extra of your magnificent post.
Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 10:27 PM

50. wrote:
Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a leisure account it.
Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from you!

However, how can we be in contact?

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 10:45 PM

51. wrote:
obviously like your web-site however you need to test
the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues
and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth then again I will certainly come again again.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 10:45 PM

52. wrote:
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for www.leamingtonunitedchurch.com

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 10:54 PM

53. wrote:
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right.

This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how
much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 10:56 PM

54. wrote:
Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally, except this
article presents good understanding even.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 11:03 PM

55. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
yajuge.com

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 11:08 PM

56. wrote:
I got this website from my buddy who told
me regarding this site and now this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative posts at this place.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 11:26 PM

57. wrote:
Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding something entirely, except this
piece of writing presents nice understanding even.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 11:30 PM

58. wrote:
I think everything posted made a bunch of sense. But,
what about this? what if you typed a catchier title? I mean,
I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a title that grabbed a person's attention?
I mean Forbes Article on Stimulating Innovation Misses One Key Point |
Thinkergy is kinda boring. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create article titles to
get people interested. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited
about what you've written. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a
little livelier.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 12:24 AM

59. wrote:
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look
forward to your new updates.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 12:33 AM

60. wrote:
Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment
(it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.

Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 1:19 AM

61. wrote:
Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.

The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume
you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to
grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the
gratifying work.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 2:10 AM

62. wrote:
What's up, its good post regarding media print, we all be
familiar with media is a fantastic source of facts.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 2:14 AM

63. wrote:
constantly i used to read smaller articles that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which
I am reading now.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 2:37 AM

64. wrote:
I visited several web pages except the audio quality for
audio songs current at this web page is really superb.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 2:42 AM

65. wrote:
I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise so that I may subscribe.

Thanks.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 2:53 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.